Are you looking for a natural ingredient that can help you deal with cancer? The known treatment for cancer has devastating side effects, and it would be great if there is something simple that can help one deal with them, right? In that sense, we have organic essiac tea, which has incredible healing properties that can be beneficial for cancer patients. Would you like to know more? Go ahead and read this post. Nowadays, people are now heading towards the medicinal plants and are making use of them for their recovery. Yes! They work!
Essiac tea and cancer – A general overview:
When we talk about cancer, the immediate herb that can be useful in this regard is organic essiac tea and Essence is mixtures of herbal teas that have been used as treatments for cancer (1). The name may sound unfamiliar to most of us, but it is a formula recognized for the treatment of cancer. Essiac tea has been considered as a proven method of curing cancer. Before proceeding to analyze its effectiveness in cancer treatment, let us know more about this formula.
The powerful antioxidant regenerates tissues, strengthens the immune system, detoxifies the body through the blood and lymph, cleansing the glands, liver, gallbladder, and kidneys, increases the energy level and good mood helps in the low health processes of any kind: tumor, degenerative, chronic and mild. Eliminates fats, parasites, toxins and heavy metals from the body, strengthens and regenerates tissues, decongests, regulates cholesterol and sugar, regenerates the liver, calms pain. It can increase appetite, be diuretic and laxative.
Benefits of organic essiac tea:
- Prevents the creation of adipose deposits in arterial walls, heart, kidneys, and liver (cholesterol, high blood pressure, overweight).
- Regulates cholesterol levels since it transforms sugar and fats into energy (cholesterol, diabetes).
- Destroys the parasites of the digestive system and the rest of the body (constipation, infections).
- Counteract the effects of aluminum, lead and mercury poisoning (detoxifies and purifies).
- Strengthens and tightens the muscles, organs, and tissues.
- It makes bones and connective ligaments, lungs, and membranes strong and flexible so that they are less vulnerable to stress and their havoc (osteoporosis, arthritis, asthma, fatigue, little flexibility).
- Nourishes and stimulates the brain and nervous system (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, lack of memory, sleep).
- Promotes the absorption of fluids in tissues (edema, inflammation, infections, poor circulation).
- Organic essiac tea removes toxic accumulations in the fat, lymph, bone marrow, bladder and alimentary ducts (toxins, metals, residues of the organism itself).
- Neutralizes acids, absorbs and eliminates toxins in the intestines (detoxification, ulcer).
- Clean the respiratory channels dissolving and expelling the mucus (flu, angina, pharyngitis).
- Free the liver from its toxic load, turning fat toxins into water-soluble substances, which can thus be easily eliminated by the kidneys (liver cleansing, living healthy).
- Assists the liver in the production of lecithin, which is part of the myelin sheath, a white-colored lipoprotein that surrounds the nerve fibers (Alzheimer’s, nervous and mental diseases).
- Reduces and eliminates deposits of heavy metals in the tissues
- (Those that surround the joints, especially) to reduce inflammation and stiffness (arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout)
- Improves the function of the pancreas and spleen by increasing the effectiveness of insulin (diabetes).
How is organic essiac tea?
Many say that the proper way to use Essiac is to drink freshly made tea, one to three times a day and on an empty stomach. Essiac is available in the liquid formula, in a mixture of herbs to make tea or in capsules. Supposedly, Caisse had different variations of the recipe to treat different forms of cancer. Some versions of Essiac contain other ingredients besides the original 4. The added ingredients, supposedly improve the effectiveness of the product and taste. Those in favor of Essiac suggest its use only if it is made in small quantities with ingredients as fresh as possible. They also do not agree with the use of capsules, pills or tea bags to take Essiac.
Organic Essiac tea:
Many claims that Essiac strengthens the immune system, improve appetite, reduce pain and improve the quality of life. It is also said to shrink tumors and prolong the life of people with cancer.
The effect on people:
All statements that Essiac can help HIV positive people come from a chiropractor, Gary Glum. In 1988 he wrote the book “Call of an Angel” (Calling of an Angel), which is the biography of Rene Caisse. Glum claims to have treated several patients with AIDS and with good results. No study has been published. Keep in mind that the interactions between herbs and medicines have not been analyzed. Tell your healthcare provider if you are using an herbal supplement.
Organic Essiac tea treatments:
There are testimonies from cancer patients that affirm their benefits but there are no scientific studies. In 1978 Resperin received authorization from the Canadian government to study Essiac in humans. This permit was revoked four years later when the company did not do the studies it should. The Canadian government does not consider Essiac as an effective way to treat cancer.
There are no studies in HIV positive people. On the other hand, laboratory studies of the herbs included in Essiac appear to have anti-tumorigenic effects. It is necessary to do well-designed studies.
IN A NUTSHELL:
Essiac is a tea that was originally made with four herbs. It was developed by a Canadian nurse in 1922, which used it to treat patients with cancer. It is said to stimulate the immune system, which decreases pain and shrinks tumors. Although there are personal claims about its benefits, there is not enough scientific information to support its use. It seems to be a safe product. It is available in several forms, depending on the recipe and the manufacturers. The prices vary considerably. Make sure you get a complete list of ingredients.
Look no further and buy this organic essiac tea, as there are coutless benefits of this.…